Bankruptcy Attorney Based in Lincoln
Providing Compassionate Legal Representation in Omaha & Throughout Nebraska
Times are tough. Many families and businesses find themselves in financial distress due to circumstances beyond their control. If you are facing a seemingly insurmountable level of debt, bankruptcy may be exactly what you need.
At Lentz Law, our bankruptcy lawyer in Lincoln have assisted individuals, businesses, and family farms for over a decade. Our Lincoln bankruptcy lawyer understands your struggle and is committed to helping you secure the relief you need to obtain a fresh start. We know the ins and outs of bankruptcy and will serve as your guides and advocates throughout each step of the process. Our goal is to give you the knowledgeable support you need to reorganize your finances, eliminate debt, and retake control of your life.
If you are struggling to keep up with your bills, we encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation to learn about your options. Contact us online or call (402) 526-5540 to get started.
Let's Get Started
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Expedient and Empathetic Services
The key to our success is how much we care about our clients: No matter your financial situation, we offer no-judgment representation and strive to offer an exceptional level of service.
Our process is built on compassion, respect, and results. When you first meet with our team, we will thoroughly review your circumstances and advise which type of bankruptcy is right for you. We will also explain what the process will involve in simple, understandable terms. Once you are ready to proceed, we will work quickly to prepare all necessary paperwork and start the relief process. We can often file within 48 hours of receiving your information and if you are in immediate danger of losing your home to foreclosure or need to quickly stop any other type of pending collection action, we can get your case filed that same day.
Explore Your Relief Options
Several types of bankruptcy are potentially available to individuals and businesses. You may not qualify for certain forms of relief, while others may not be in your best interest. Our team at Lentz Law will carefully analyze your circumstances and recommend the best available course of action.
We offer same-day appointments and take calls 24/7. Contact us online or call (402) 526-5540 and ask about our flexible payment plans.
He was there when I needed him through my tough times over the past few years.Tonia A.
Our Lincoln and Omaha bankruptcy attorney can assist you with:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Individuals and businesses may qualify to liquidate non-exempt assets in exchange for a discharge of unsecured debts.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Partnerships, corporations, and other types of business entities can use this type of bankruptcy to operate normally while they reorganize their debts and obligations.
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy. Family farmers can use this type of bankruptcy to reorganize their operation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you wish to avoid liquidation, this type of bankruptcy allows you to keep your assets and commit to a payment plan designed to repay debts over several years.
- Foreclosure. Bankruptcy can stop the foreclosure process and save your home if you file before a trustee sale has taken place.
- Wage Garnishments. Bankruptcy’s automatic stay can put a stop to wage garnishments, and you may be able to recover some of what was taken from your paycheck.
John A. LentzFounding AttorneyJohn Lentz chose the legal profession because he wanted a challenging and rewarding career helping people in unfortunate situations to plan and avoid those same circumstances in the future. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law, ...
Brooke DillonParalegalBrooke has been with Lentz Law since August of 2013. She currently works in the Lincoln office in all areas including bankruptcy, estate planning and overall support. Brooke and her husband, Adam, live in Lincoln with their two sons, Trey and Jayce. In ...
Evaluation with Lentz Law Today.